We understand that it is a strange and worrying time for so many, and we send our full support and gratitude to our front line workers who are tackling the COVID-19 pandemic head on.
Welsh Otter is an online business - we are still open and you can still shop with us online - we will fulfil your order as quickly as possible.
As a small business, we have reviewed our health and safely guidelines and have taken measures to continue to operate online with as little risk to everyone as possible.
Our measures include:
- One person at a time working in our cowshed warehouse to fulfil orders, so there is no contact or mixing of people at our premises
- Asking our employees to work from home where possible
- Limiting our trips to the post office to once per day. We have a drop and go account so we can leave the parcels there with minimal interaction with others
- Regularly sanitising and disinfecting the warehouse, and wearing gloves when packing
- Regularly checking in on suppliers to ensure they are safe and not taking any undue risks
Please note that the availability of some of our products may change, based on the ability to get hold of component parts. If something is unavailable, please click 'email me when back in stock' and you will be first to be alerted!
The majority of our orders go through Royal Mail, which is still operating but in some areas there might be a slower or reduced service, so please be patient.
We will keep reviewing our position in the light of Government advice as the situation develops.