Ombre Wool Blanket - 'Y Môr Glas'Welsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful throw is woven in Wales and features a 'ombre' effect of blue and grey shades, inspired by 'Y Môr Glas' (the blue sea) of Wales.
- 100% wool and made in North Wales
- Beautiful graduating shades of blues, greys and turquoise
- Named after Wales's beautiful coastline and coves
- The weave is soft and supple
- White fringe run on two edges
- Matching cushion is available
Size: 130cm x 200cm
Care instructions: Cold wash
- Delivery: Delivers in approximately three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.