Wool blanket - Llyn EfyrnwyWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful throw is woven in Wales and features a wide check design in ink blue, grey and cream shades, named after the stunning Llyn Efyrnwy (Lake Vyrnwy) and its blue waters.
- 100% wool and made in North Wales
- Beautiful shades of deep blue, grey and white
- Named after Wales's beautiful Llyn Efyrnwy (Lake Vyrnwy)
- The weave is soft and supple
- Fringe runs on two edges
Size: 150cm x 183cm
Care instructions: Cold wash
- Delivery: Delivers in approximately three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.