Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Sustainability is really important to us. If you love the look and feel of Welsh textiles but don't always want wool - then our recycled 'bottle blankets' are the perfect alternative.
This blanket has been designed by Welsh Otter and is inspired by the Welsh Poppy flower - or Pabi Cymraeg. It is a smart slate grey mixed with off white.
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable or recycled materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.
- Knitted using yarn made from recycled plastic bottles and recycled cotton
- Proudly made in the UK
- A beautiful Welsh poppy pattern, unique to Welsh Otter
- The design is reversible with a different colour way on each side
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Personalisation available - just select personalisation option and add the words that you would like embroidered on the corner of your blanket. Maximum of two lines with ten characters on each line.
- Gift box option
- Matching cushion available
Size: Throw (150cm x 130cm)
Care: Can be machine washed at 30 degrees
Delivery: Please allow three working days