Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Sustainability is really important to us. If you love the look and feel of Welsh textiles but don't always want wool - then our recycled 'bottle blankets' are the perfect alternative.
This blanket celebrates 'Dinbych-y-pysgod' - the Welsh name for Tenby, which means 'Little Fortlet of Fish'.
Teaming with mackerel, the sea meets the sand before fading from shallow to deep; from light turquoise to the deepest, darkest blue. Knitted in beautiful shades of blue, the ombre effect reflects these coastal waters perfectly, complete with a gorgeous shoal of Welsh mackerel.
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable or recycled materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.
- Knitted using yarn made from recycled plastic bottles and recycled cotton
- Proudly made in the UK
- A beautiful ombre pattern in deepening shades of blue, with white mackerel
- The design is reversible with a different colour way on each side
- Named after the coastal town of Tenby, Pembrokeshire, where we have a shop
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Although still a thick blanket, it is less heavyweight than our woollen alternatives, making it a great choice for summer or when you would like something lighter and machine washable
- Suitable for inside or outside use
- Gift boxed
Size: Throw (150cm x 130cm)
Care: Can be machine washed at 30 degrees
Delivery: Please allow three working days