Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Sustainability is really important to us. If you love the look and feel of Welsh textiles but don't always want wool - then our recycled 'bottle blankets' are the perfect alternative.
'Carew', named after the beautiful Pembrokeshire castle, features a geometric pattern in ecru, grey and yellow. This is a colour blend that looks supremely stylish and smart.
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable or recycled materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.
- Knitted using yarn made from recycled plastic bottles and recycled cotton
- Proudly made in the UK
- A beautiful geometric pattern in colours of ecru, dark grey, and a colour pop of yellow
- The design is reversible with a different pattern on each side
- Named after the famous Pembrokeshire castle, Carew
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Although still a thick blanket, it is less heavyweight than our woollen alternatives, making it a great choice for summer or when you would like something lighter and machine washable
- Gift boxed
Size: Throw (150cm x 130cm)
Care: Can be machine washed at 30 degrees
Delivery: This is a pre-order, please allow three weeks for delivery