Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
‘Tywod’ - Sand. Think warm hazy days on the coast; white seashells, brown pebbles. Softness and warmth on the skin. This is incapsulated in the subtle, gentle, and muted tones of our Tywod blanket.
Our knitted blankets are designed by us in our studio in Wales. 'Tywod' features a stunning geometric pattern based on the traditional and iconic Caernarfon pattern. This blanket is luxurious and thick, but also super soft and comforting to touch.
- Knitted using the highest quality lambswool yarn
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- A soft oatmeal tone mixed with ivory for the ultimate warm neutral
- Double sided, with the reverse colour way on each side - two blankets for the price of one!
- Features the classic Caernarfon geometric pattern
- Adds a splash of happy colour to a room
- 100% biodegradable lambswool, and nothing else
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Gift boxed
- Matching cushion available
- Size options:
Bedcover: 230cm x 180cm - this size will cover three quarters of a double or king bed up to the pillows, and will completely cover a single bed - please allow 2 weeks for delivery of the bedcover
Throw: 130cm x 110cm - perfect to snuggle up with on a sofa, or pop over a chair for colour and texture
- Made in the UK - we proudly support manufacturing in Wales and Britain
Care: Handwash, spin drain, dry flat, warm heat iron with steam.
Delivery: Please allow three days delivery
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.