Merino Wool Wrap - AquaWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautifully soft wrap is handmade by Katie at her studio in Wales, each piece is made on a hand-powered domestic knitting machine. It is the perfect accessory to wear in all weathers – take it to keep you warm on a beach walk or throw it on later for a drink at the pub!
Easy to wear as a wrap or shawl around the body, or folded up as a chunky scarf. It can also you be used as a throw over a sofa or a chair.
- Made from the highest quality merino lambswool yarns
- Soft and smooth to touch
- Inspiration for the geometric pattern on the edging comes from traditional Welsh textiles, with a splash of Moroccan tile prints and ceramics.
- A perfect accessory to dress up a pair of jeans or to wear on a Summer or Winters evening.
- 100% merino lambswool
- This vibrant colour palette of greens, grey and turquoise combines with tones of natural grey in the trim.
- This is a truly luxurious and easy to wear accessory that wraps you up warm and adds a splash of colour to your outfit!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Size: One size - 75cm x 65cm
- Care: Handwash, spin drain, dry flat, warm heat iron with steam.
About the maker: Katie Victoria works at her studio in Swansea, South West Wales where she creates her collections. Working on a hand powered domestic knitting machine she creates a variety of fabrics and products from hats and scarves to ponchos and cushions, combining high quality merino lambswool and cotton yarns.