Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
‘Aderyn y To’ - Sparrow. Literally 'Bird of the Rooftop'.
The humble and friendly garden bird found in every garden, town and park. So ordinary that you might not look twice. But look closely and their brown tones are beautiful! Males are brightly coloured birds with cream bellies, caramel wings, a black bib, and a stunning tawny head cap.
Aderyn y To is a gorgeous mix of soft tawny brown and pale warm oatmeal, inspired by the humble sparrow.
Our knitted blankets are designed by us in our studio in Wales. 'Aderyn y To' features a stunning geometric pattern based on the traditional and iconic Caernarfon pattern. This blanket is luxurious and thick, but also super soft and comforting to touch.
- Knitted using the highest quality lambswool yarn
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- A warm mid-brown tawny tone mixed with oatmeal for an incrediblely rich neutral
- Double sided, with the reverse colour way on each side - two blankets for the price of one!
- Features the classic Caernarfon geometric pattern
- Adds a splash of happy colour to a room
- 100% biodegradable lambswool, and nothing else
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care
- Personalisation available - just select personalisation option and add the words that you would like embroidered on the corner of your blanket. Maximum of two lines with ten characters on each line.
- Gift box options
- Matching cushion available
- Size: Throw: 130cm x 110cm - perfect to snuggle up with on a sofa, or pop over a chair for colour and texture
- Made in the UK - we proudly support manufacturing in Wales and Britain
Care: Handwash, spin drain, dry flat, warm heat iron with steam.
Delivery: Please select delivery option
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.