Llandeilo Blanket - 'Niwl' - MistWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
'Niwl' - Mist. On a still and quiet early morning, gentle mist clings to the land, hovering over rivers, and capping hilltops. It cocoons fields and flowers, and dances upon lakes. Mist is the stuff of legend and magic, of Welsh fairy stories and enchanted landscapes.
Our knitted blankets are designed by us in our studio in Wales. 'Niwl' features a stunning geometric pattern in our exclusive 'Llandeilo' design. This blanket is luxurious and thick, but also super soft and comforting to touch.
- Knitted using the highest quality lambswool yarn
- Silver grey and soft white
- Double sided, with the reverse colour way on each side - two blankets for the price of one!
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- 100% biodegradable lambswool, and nothing else
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Gift boxed
- Size options:
- Bedcover: 230cm x 180cm - this size will cover three quarters of a double or king bed up to the pillows, and will completely cover a single bed
- Throw: 130cm x 110cm
- Bed Runner: 230cm x 90cm, perfect for adding texture and pattern to a bed without needing a full bedcover. Designed for use with a double or king bed (could be used with a super king too)
- Care: Wash as wool in cool water, or dry clean
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.