This beautiful vase is painstakingly hand thrown on a potter's wheel by Penrhiw Pottery, and glazed in a beautiful shades of graduating blue.
- Perfect to display spring blooms
- Hand thrown in Mid Wales
- Hand-glazed in fading shades of blue -just like the sea
- Each pot is unique and may differ slightly in colouration or pattern from those pictured
- Height - 14cm approx
- Gift boxed for the perfect present
- Delivery: Please select your preferred delivery option
About the maker- Penrhiw Pottery is run by Dave and Anouska in the Cambrian Mountains of rural mid-Wales. Their pottery studio is based in the former lead mine (Penrhiw mine). Dave is a very experienced potter with 25 years experience (including a long stint as Head Potter at the renowned Jersey Pottery) as well as significant teaching experience. They design their beautiful creations together and are inspired by the beautiful Welsh coastline and countryside.