Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This is a little piece of ceramic art and fragrance in one.
Each beautiful pot is painstakingly hand thrown on a potter's wheel by Penrhiw Pottery, and glazed in a beautiful blue glaze.
Each diffuser pot comes with a glass bottle of our Clifftop Ramble scented oil (also available as a candle and linen spray).
The Scent: Clifftop Ramble. Crwydr Clogwyni Cymru.
A bracing, refreshing walk along the Welsh coastline. The cool sea air awakes the senses and blows the cobwebs away. Clifftop grasses and wild flowers lean in the breeze, small birds chirp in the gorse bushes, and gulls soar high overhead.
This fresh fragrance captures a invigorating blend of sea salt, sage, musk, wildflowers and wood. A beautiful and crisp fragrance, it will transport you to the dramatic cliffs of Pembrokeshire in all their glory.
- Hand made in South Wales
- Set in a hand-thrown reusable ceramic container (perfect for use as a small stem vase once you have enjoyed the diffuser, or diffuser refills are available)
- Natural rattan reeds - turn regularly to maintain a fresh aroma
- Renewable soy derived carrier oil with fragrance oils
- The diffuser oil comes in a glass bottle that can be reused or recycled
- No animal testing or animal by-products
- Gift boxed for the perfect present
- Each ceramic pot is handmade and unique and may differ in colouration or pattern from those pictured
- Each pot is 8cm x 8cm (approx 3in x 3in)
- Refills available (please select from drop down)
Please note we have a limited number available.
About the maker- Penrhiw Pottery is run by Dave and Anouska in the Cambrian Mountains of rural mid-Wales. Their pottery studio is based in the former lead mine (Penrhiw mine). Dave is a very experienced potter with 25 years experience (including a long stint as Head Potter at the renowned Jersey Pottery) as well as significant teaching experience. They design their beautiful creations together and are inspired by the beautiful Welsh coastline and countryside.