''Hafod' Grey, Blue and White Tapestry ThrowWelsh Otter
Our tapestry is woven in small lengths and due to high demand our Hafod tapestry is currently out of stock. But don't worry - we will be getting some more in soon! If you would like to be emailed when it is back in stock - just click the button above and you will be the first to know.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry throw in grey, light blue and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The blanket is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful and versatile blend of greys, blues and whites
- Our ‘Hafod’ tapestry is named after the traditional Welsh summer dwellings where communities would relocate up into the hills for summer grazing of livestock. The beautiful tones are inspired by the colours of the sky, the clouds and the mountain tops.
- A useful, adaptable fabric that captures the 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% wool
- Blanket stitched on all four edges
- Size: Throw size: 155cm x 115cm
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
- Delivery: Please allow up to four weeks for delivery
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.