Merino Throw - 'Chepstow' GreyWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A beautiful super soft throw in pure merino wool, we can vouch that it is really cosy and tactile! We took our merino throws to the Llandeilo Festival of the Senses and customer feedback was amazing - 'so so soft' was the overwhelming feedback.
- The fabulous chevron pattern in soft grey shades gives a breath of texture and style to your home
- Reversible design
- Would work well to brighten up a neutral colour scheme, or mixed with other patterns for a eclectic look
- Made in Wales
- 100% supersoft merino wool - amazingly soft and tactile (customer feedback!)
- 140cm x 180cm
- By purchasing this product you are supporting businesses in Wales
- Delivers in three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.