We are working with an artisan mill in Yorkshire to bring you this beautiful range of merino throws; each woven in a classic geometric 'dotty' design - very reminiscent of vintage Welsh blanket patterns.
Glas y Dorlan - Kingfisher; reflects the stunning plumage of the beautiful native bird - or 'the blue of the riverbank' as the Welsh name directly translates.
- 100% merino wool
- Intricate, reversible design
- Lightweight, but cosy and warm
- Fringe runs on two edges
- Woven in Yorkshire, in a traditional woollen mill that has been operated for over 150 years
- Naturally hypoallergenic
Size: 185cm x 140cm
Care instructions: Cold wash
Delivery: Delivers in approximately three working days
To ensure your throw remains in the best condition for as long as possible, we recommend the following care actions:
- Do not wash your throw in the washing machine. The heat can cause shrinkage, and the spinning can cause loss of shape.
- This product is not suitable for bleaching.
- When ironing this product, use a cool setting with a max temperature of 110 degrees Celsius.
- Cleaning this product will require professional dry cleaning.