Warm your hands with the vibrant tones of this popular handmade stoneware mug in a gorgeous mustard yellow glaze.
The colour is a perfect midpoint between yellow and orange - the shade of sunshine.
Handmade at Glosters Pottery in Snowdonia, North Wales.
- A large size for big brews - perfect for tea, lattes and a large hot chocolate!
Holds approximately 3/4 a pint.
- The creation of a single item from throwing to hand painting is completed carefully in the same pottery workshop
- Made from stoneware clay known for its durability, these handmade mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe, and of course the glazes are food safe.
- Each mug is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Gift boxed
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Height: 10cm height x 8.5cm width (11cm including handle)
Delivery: Delivers in three working days
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Glosters Pottery is based in Portmadog, North Wales, on the edge of beautiful Snowdonia.