Wool Blanket - 'Tonnau' - 'Waves'Welsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful throw is woven in Wales and features a 'wave' chevron effect of blue and soft white shades, inspired by 'tonnau' or waves.
- 100% wool and made in North Wales
- A beautiful striking blue, with white chevron patterns, creating an effect not unlike the white froth of waves crashing onto one of Wales's many beaches
- The weave is soft and supple
- White fringe run on two edges
Size: 150 x 183cm
Care instructions: Cold wash
- Delivery: Delivers in approximately three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.