Welsh Woollen Throw - Light GreyWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful neutral throw is woven in a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
- A beautiful blend of soft grey woollen yarn
- A great neutral colour that would go with any colour scheme
- Finished with a short fringe on two edges
- Hardwearing and durable
- A quality wool throw, woven with care in a small mill set in the heart of West Wales, still using the skills and traditions of the past 100 years.
- 100% british wool
- Lovely and soft and warm
- Gift wrapped for that perfect present
- Size: 117cm x 150cm
- Delivery: Three working days
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash, or dry clean
About the maker: Mike has been operating his woollen mill for 40 years in the heart of Carmarthenshire. He is an expert in the weaving process, and his skills are second to none. Mike's work has been vital to keeping the Welsh woven traditional alive and his craftsmanship shines through in his beautiful products.