Welsh Woollen Throw - BrownWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful throw is woven in a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales, in soft shades of brown and fawn.
- A beautiful blend of brown woollen yarn, woven in a attractive diamond pattern that adds some texture
- A great natural colour that blend well with greys and browns
- Finished with a short fringe on two edges
- Hardwearing and durable
- A quality wool throw, woven with care in a small mill set in the heart of West Wales, still using the skills and traditions of the past 100 years.
- 100% british wool
- Lovely and soft and warm
- Gift wrapped for that perfect present
- Size: 117cm x 150cm
- Delivery: Three working days
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash, or dry clean
About the maker: Mike has been operating his woollen mill for 40 years in the heart of Carmarthenshire. He is an expert in the weaving process, and his skills are second to none. Mike's work has been vital to keeping the Welsh woven traditional alive and his craftsmanship shines through in his beautiful products.