Welsh Wool 'Llŷn' Blanket - Cream and BrownWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our Llŷn blanket contains natural yarns in cream and brown. It is made from wool from the Welsh 'Lleyn' breed of sheep, and is woven at a traditional woollen mill by Mike in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
- Lleyn sheep are a breed of sheep from the Llŷn Peninsula, in Gwynedd, north-west Wales
- The Lleyn has fine dense medium length wool which is water repellent, pure white and does not carry faults.
- Skilfully woven in 100% Welsh wool
- Adds texture and warmth to a room
- A beautiful and versatile blend of cream and brown that look good with any colour scheme
- Made from natural, undyed yarns from Welsh sheep - and therefore chemical free
- A small fringe on two ends
- Size: 150cm x 170cm approximately. Great for use on a sofa, armchair, or the bottom of a bed
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
- Delivery: Four working days
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Mike has been operating his woollen mill for 40 years in the heart of Carmarthenshire. He is an expert in the weaving process, and his skills are second to none. Mike's work has been vital to keeping the Welsh woven traditional alive and his craftsmanship shines through in his beautiful products.