Welsh Tweed Pouffe - Byrgwnd - BurgundyWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Very versatile and super stylish, this pouffe is made with a lovely Welsh wool tweed in a burgundy (byrgwnd) shade, ideal for a warm tone colour scheme. Whether you want to pop your feet up or provide an extra seat, this useful pouffe will do the job.
- Made from a wine/burgundy woollen Welsh tweed
- Faux suede bottom
- Woollen outer
- Filled with polystyrene beans
- Size: 45cm x 30cm (ideal for resting your feet, or for an extra seat)
- Care instructions: Sponge clean only
- Delivery: Three working days
About the maker: Based in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Located on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles suitable for all settings of the home.