Welsh Tweed Dog Coat - DarkWelsh Otter
Our stylish dog coats are made on the banks of the River Dee in North Wales using Welsh tweed. This beautifully made traditional coat is designed for comfort and keeps your dog warm whatever the weather. Keep your pet snug and stylish every step of the way!
- Dark tweed outer blending tones of chocolate, caramel and umber, perfect for the countryside!
- Chocolate fleece inner (very soft and cosy)
- Made from hardwearing wool
- Adjustable straps
- Size: Length 58cm, width 50cm, ideal for a medium dog e.g. spaniel, pointer, foxhound, or small labrador. Coat size is determined by measuring nape of the neck to base of tail
- Wool naturally repels water and dirt. Cold water wash as needed.
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.