Tapestry Footstool 'Grug y Mynydd' Pinks and WhiteWelsh Otter
Our footstools are all carefully hand crafted by one person. Due to high demand, please allow approximately 6-8 weeks for your stool to be made and delivered. Thank you for understanding!
Bring a bit of Welsh heritage into your home with this footstool upholstered in our gorgeous lilac, pink and white fabric, featuring the classic 'portcullis’, or Caernarfon, traditional design.
'Grug y Mynydd' is Welsh for mountain heather, which was the inspiration behind these beautiful soft tones of the fabric.
- Handmade in individually in South Wales
- Upholstered in 100% British wool tapestry fabric
- Adorned with a friendly wooden stowaway mouse wrapped in matching tapestry fabric
- Perfect as somewhere to rest your legs in the evenings in front of the fire
- Dimensions: Height: 28cm approx, diameter: 26cm approx
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Delivery: This item is made to order, delivery will be within 6-8 weeks
About the maker: Jarrod produces our beautiful footstools from his workshop near Kidwelly in South Wales. He is inspired by the heritage fabrics of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and turns them into these special and unique items, all featuring his signature wooden mouse.
We are sorry but international delivery is not possible for this item.