Welsh Tapestry Cushion - 'Grug y Mynydd'Welsh Otter
Made to order: please allow three weeks for delivery.
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry cushion in our Grug y Mynydd fabric, newly woven in Carmarthenshire.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Front panel is formed from our beautifully woven Carreg tapestry in 100% wool
- A beautiful blend of pinks, lilacs and white. Grug y Mynydd is Welsh for 'mountain heather'.
- Back panel is formed from grey woollen serge fabric
- A hardwearing cushion designed to last a life time
- Size: Rectangle 45cm x 25cm approx
- Care instructions: Wash cover in a cool wool wash
- Delivery: This item will be made to order, please allow three weeks for delivery
- Please note each specific cushion is unique and make differ slightly from the images shown
- We take efforts to avoid any plastic in our packaging
About the maker: Raymond and his team weaves the tapestry fabric in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling stream. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none. Beth creates these cushions from her workshop in Crosshands, bringing in deep knowledge of fabric and fabulous craftsmanship and attention to detail.