Welsh Tapestry Cot Blanket Grug Y Mynydd Lilac and HeatherWelsh Otter
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with our 'Grug y Mynydd' (or 'Mountain Heather') heirloom tapestry cot blanket in shades of lilac and heather, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The blanket is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.\
- Perfect for snuggling baby in a cot, pram or buggy
- The good size means that it can be used as a playmat as the baby grows, or on a toddler bed
- A beautiful and unusual blend of soft pinks and purple, combined with white and with a flash of frosted pale blue.
- ‘Grug y Mynydd’ is Welsh for mountain heather, and its gentle pink and purple tones are inspired by the colours of a heather-strewn mountain moor.
- A useful, adaptable fabric that captures the Welsh hygge vibe
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% wool: a sustainable, naturally biodegradable fabric
- Blanket stitched on all four edges
- Limited number available
- Size: Cot blanket size: 110cm x 80cm
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash or dry clean
- Delivery: Please allow one week for delivery
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.