Welsh Tapestry Cot Blanket - 'Fforest' Green and CreamWelsh Otter
Our beautiful Welsh tapestry cot blankets make a perfect and lasting gift for a new baby. They are newly woven in Carmarthenshire, and made using the same traditional technique that has been used for 100 years.
'Fforest' (sage green, pine green and pale oatmeal) - reflects the woods, hedgerows and foliage of Wales.
- Perfect for snuggling baby in a cot, pram or buggy
- The good size means that it can be used as a playmat as the baby grows, or on a toddler bed
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Blanket stitched edging
- A hardwearing blanket designed to last a life time - an heirloom for the future
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side - two blankets in one!
- Gift boxed
- Size: 110cm x 80cm approx (cot size)
- Delivery: Please allow one week for delivery
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling stream. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.
By purchasing this item you are supporting rural traditional craft in Wales.