Welsh Slate Miner's Wall ClockValley Mill
A beautiful wall clock lovingly made in a workshop in South Wales using Welsh slate.
Two options are available:
- Round face with brass coloured hands and deep engraved numbers
- Heart shaped face with brass coloured hands and no engraving
- Made from 500 million year old Welsh slate from Blaenau Ffestiniog.
- Complete with Quartz clock workings.
- Approximately 30cm diameter.
- High quality 6mm thick hand cut slate.
- Presented in a gift box (makes a lovely gift).
- One AA battery required (not included).
- Delivery: Please allow one week for delivery.
- Size: Diameter 30cm.
- Aftercare: Slate is naturally hard wearing and long lasting. If slate becomes marked or faded, use soft side of a sponge to wipe slate with a food-safe oil (eg. olive oil or sunflower oil).
About the maker: Our slate products are hand produced in a workshop near Neath in Glamorganshire, using Welsh slate. The company was founded by Kevin over 10 years ago, born out of a love for Welsh design and natural materials. His goal is to create products that reflect the great heritage of Wales but with a modern and stylish twist.