Welsh Coastal Toned PlateWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This side plate captures the feel of the Welsh coastline with a beautiful three toned effect in the glaze.
- Created by hand in Pembroke, near the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast
- The long process from throwing to glazing is by hand in the same workshop
- Soft muted shades of white, grey and yellow
- Each plate is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great to use as a side plate, toast plate, a small serving plate, or purely as decoration on the dresser
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
- Dimensions: Diameter: 20cm
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery.
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Mena designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her workshop in Pembroke, West Wales. She is inspired by the seascapes and coastline near her home, which is reflected in her use of colour and pattern.