Welsh Blanket - Tonnau - WavesWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful Welsh woollen blanket is a gorgeous shade of mid blue, reminiscent of summer waves on the seashore - perfect for summer!
- Woven in Wales at Curlew Weavers, Ceredigion - one of the few remaining woollen mills in Wales
- A lovely mid blue with stripes of grey running through it
- A useful large size (180cm x 140cm approx)
- Fringed on two sides
- Made from 100% wool
- Gift boxed for the perfect present
- Delivers in three working days
About the maker: The award winning Curlew Weavers mill is located in a rural area of Ceredigion - found down narrow and winding ancient lanes. The mill was founded in 1961, and they currently specialise in commission weaving for rare and specialist breeders of wool, mohair and alpaca. These wools are processed from fleece to finished products under one roof (including scouring, carding, spinning and weaving), which is now a very unique capability in Wales. Roger runs the mill with vast experience in textiles acquired through a career in the field spanning 40 years.