Welsh Blanket Bunny - MintysWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our beautiful and huggable bunnies are handmade in South Wales. Each bunny is carefully crafted from salvaged vintage blankets (or carthen) that can no longer be used due to damage or holes, giving the fabric a new lease of life.
'Mintys' is Welsh for mint, and this cute little bunny definitely suits the name with gorgeous shades of pale green, cream and pink.
Perfect for a timeless and special new baby gift, or for a child's birthday present.
- Made from a 1940s Elfed Mill carthen (blanket) - a mill that is still operating today
- Carries the CE Toy Safety label
- Acrylic safety eyes
- Embroidered cotton nose and smile
- Made in Wales
- Makes use of vintage Welsh blankets that would otherwise be discarded
- Each bunny is unique
- Gift boxed
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Our designer Bethan produces her gorgeous vintage blanket teddies from her workshop in Crosshands, Carmarthenshire. Her skill with fabric and her attention to detail is second to none and is reflected in her beautiful designs. She is inspired by the vintage fabrics and tapestry of Wales, and looks for ways to incorporate these into her work.