Welsh Blanket Bear - BlodeuoWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our beautiful and huggable bears are handmade in South Wales. Each bear is carefully crafted from salvaged vintage blankets (or carthen) that can no longer be used due to damage or holes, giving the fabric a new lease of life.
'Blodeuo' is Welsh for blossom, which reflects her gorgeous shades of orange, cream and blue.
Perfect for a timeless and special new baby gift, or for a child's birthday present.
- Made from a mid-century Carmarthenshire carthen (blanket)
- A real one off
- Carries the CE Toy Safety label
- Acrylic safety eyes
- Embroidered cotton nose and smile
- Made in Wales
- Makes use of vintage Welsh blankets that would otherwise be discarded
- Each bunny is unique
- Gift boxed for a perfect present
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Our designer Bethan produces her gorgeous vintage blanket teddies from her workshop in Crosshands, Carmarthenshire. Her skill with fabric and her attention to detail is second to none and is reflected in her beautiful designs. She is inspired by the vintage fabrics and tapestry of Wales, and looks for ways to incorporate these into her work.