Vintage Style Welsh 'Carthen' BedcoverWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A Carthen is a traditional Welsh woven bedcover or blanket, made using woollen yarn and woven in stripes or checks in a beautiful array of colours.
This newly woven Carthen is made in a vintage design that dates back to the 1920s.
- Made in a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales - using 100 year old weaving looms
- Striking shades of coral and beige that blend to create a classic Welsh look
- Enjoy the traditional style with the benefits of a newly woven item
- Made in 100% wool
- Reversible (can be used both sides)
- Comes in a presentation box
- Size: A bedcover size for use with a double or king sized bed, or a large sofa. Measurements are 230cm x 230cm approximately (the bed pictured is a king sized)
- Delivery: Delivers in three working days
About the maker: Mike has been operating his woollen mill for 40 years in the heart of Carmarthenshire. He is an expert in the weaving process, and his skills are second to none. Mike's work has been vital to keeping the Welsh woven traditional alive and his craftsmanship shines through in his beautiful products.