Tapestry Footstool - Grey and BlackThe Harris Mouse
Available to order with 2 week delivery in the UK.
Bring a bit of Welsh heritage into your home with this footstool upholstered in our grey and black tapestry fabric, featuring the classic 'portcullis’, or Caernarfon, traditional design.
- Handmade in small batches in South Wales
- Upholstered in 100% British wool tapestry fabric
- Adorned with a friendly wooden stowaway mouse wrapped in matching tapestry fabric
- Perfect as somewhere to rest your legs in the evenings in front of the fire
- Dimensions: Height: 28cm approx, diameter: 26cm approx
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Delivery: This item will be made to order, please allow two weeks for delivery
About the maker: Jarrod produces our beautiful footstools from his workshop near Kidwelly in South Wales. He is inspired by the heritage fabrics of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and turns them into these special and unique items, all featuring his signature wooden mouse.