Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Bring a bit of Welsh heritage into your home with this footstool upholstered in our navy and putty 'Môr Stormus' (Stormy Sea) knitted lambswool fabric.
- Handmade in small batches in South Wales
- Upholstered in 100% lambswool - soft and luxurious to touch
- Adorned with a friendly wooden stowaway mouse wrapped in matching fabric
- Perfect as somewhere to rest your legs in the evenings in front of the fire
- Please select your preferred fabric from the drop down
- Made with pine wood
Dimensions: Height: 28cm approx, diameter: 26cm approx
Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: Jarrod produces our beautiful footstools from his workshop near Kidwelly in South Wales. He is inspired by the heritage fabrics of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and turns them into these special and unique items, all featuring his signature wooden mouse.