Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A perfect gift for someone who enjoys a good cup of tea! Each box contains a hand-painted Kate Glanville mug and a box of Welsh Tea Birds Welsh Breakfast tea.
Kate hand paints each beautiful mug with a bright image of a hare frolicking in the dandelions. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and some cheer to the kitchen!
- Hand decorated using brightly coloured traditional glazes.
- Depicts a hare with dandelions, bees and butterflies
- Inspired by the countryside around Kate's home in the Tywi Valley, Carmarthenshire
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
- The tea is made by Swansea based Welsh Brew Tea.
Dimensions: Height 10cm/4inch approx, Diameter 9cm/3.5inch approx
Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Kate works from her pottery studio at her home in the beautiful Welsh town of Llandeilo. With spectacular views over the Tywi valley the country side around her home is a constant source of inspiration for her designs. Kate’s work has been featured in a range of publications, including Country Living Magazine, House Beautiful, Country Homes & Interiors, Period Home, House & Garden, Perfect Home and many other interior design magazines.