Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A vintage Tenby Pottery small rounded vase. Perfect for displaying small posies of wild or dried flowers
- A wonderful piece of studio pottery made in the heart of Tenby
- Glazed in a glossy brown with a white stylised floral motif
- Rounded shape with a small flat base
- The base is unglazed, revealing the underlying ceramic terracotta
- Tenby Pottery was run by Anthony and Mary Markes for four decades, from their studio in Upper Frog Street
- Marked Tenby Pottery on the base
- Size - 8cm high, 9cm wide
About Welsh Otter Vintage: We love the traditional Welsh farmhouse look, and know how a touch of vintage pottery or furniture can really add a wow factor. The trouble is - good vintage pieces can be hard to find without trawling antique shops and endless websites. We have put together our Vintage range of gorgeous pre-loved treasures, to help you add that little bit of uniqueness to your home. Each item is hand-picked to work well with the other items on our website. Many items are Welsh items, others are sourced in Wales but may have been made in other areas of the UK originally. But one thing is for certain - each item has a story and a history.