Tenby CandlestickWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our 'Tenby' candlestick has been constructed in a light ash wood to create a stunning contemporary finish that would fit into any home.
- Made next door to our studio in Tenby, Sergeant's Lane, by master furniture maker Alex Macdonald
- Made using time honoured carpentry methods in a contemporary style
- Finished in a choice of four colours - Sunshine Yellow, Stormy Navy, Water Mint, and Tenby Blue.
- Designed to be used with a standard taper candle
- Professionally finished with plant-based, solvent free oil that reveals the beautiful grain pattern in the wood
- Gift boxed for a perfect present
- Dimensions: Height = 14cm; Diameter at top and base = 14cm
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: Alex Macdonald works from the heart of Tenby to create his collection of domestic furniture. He has been designing and making furniture since 1993 and mainly uses wood moulding techniques. Through the design process Macdonald tries to understand and exploit the natural qualities of the materials he works with. His designs often have a light visual appearance and are made of non-exotic woods such as maple, beech, laminate or plywood. His furniture is made with ease of manufacture in mind. Alex's work has been exhibited in Japan, Paris, Italy and London.