Tapestry Footstool - 'Aelwyd' - Red & WhiteThe Harris Mouse
Our footstools are all carefully hand crafted by one person. Due to high demand, please allow approximately 6-8 weeks for your stool to be made and delivered. Thank you for understanding!
Bring a bit of Welsh heritage into your home with this footstool upholstered in our striking red, black and white tapestry, featuring the classic 'portcullis’, or Caernarfon, traditional design.
'Aelwyd' means 'hearth, or fireside' which historically is a big part of Welsh life. This fabric colour is inspired by cosy winter evenings in front of the fire, bringing a 'cwtch' or hygge feel to your room.
- Handmade in small batches in South Wales
- Upholstered in 100% British wool tapestry fabric
- Adorned with a friendly wooden stowaway mouse wrapped in matching tapestry fabric
- Perfect as somewhere to rest your legs in the evenings in front of the fire
- Dimensions: Height: 28cm approx, diameter: 26cm approx
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Delivery: This item is made to order, delivery will be within 6-8 weeks
About the maker: Jarrod produces our beautiful footstools from his workshop near Kidwelly in South Wales. He is inspired by the heritage fabrics of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and turns them into these special and unique items, all featuring his signature wooden mouse.