Tapestry Footstool - 'Hafod' light grey and blueThe Harris Mouse
Please note this item is made to order and will be delivered in approximately 4-5 weeks.
Bring a bit of Welsh heritage into your home with this footstool upholstered in our exclusive 'Hafod' tapestry in light grey, pale blue and white. Featuring the classic 'portcullis’, or Caernarfon, traditional design.
Our ‘Hafod’ tapestry is named after the traditional Welsh summer dwellings where communities would relocate up into the hills for summer grazing of livestock. The beautiful tones are inspired by the colours of the sky, the clouds and the mountain tops.
- Handmade in small batches in South Wales
- Upholstered in 100% British wool tapestry fabric
- Adorned with a friendly wooden stowaway mouse wrapped in matching tapestry fabric
- Perfect as somewhere to rest your legs in the evenings in front of the fire
- Dimensions: Height: 28cm approx, diameter: 26cm approx
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Delivery: This item is made to order, delivery will be within 4-5 weeks
About the maker: Jarrod produces our beautiful footstools from his workshop near Kidwelly in South Wales. He is inspired by the heritage fabrics of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and turns them into these special and unique items, all featuring his signature wooden mouse.