Tapestry Footstool - 'Fforest' Green and CreamThe Harris Mouse
Bring a bit of Welsh heritage into your home with this footstool upholstered in our exclusive 'Fforest' tapestry in sage, pine green and cream. Featuring the classic 'portcullis’, or Caernarfon, traditional design.
- Handmade in small batches in South Wales
- Upholstered in 100% British wool tapestry fabric
- Adorned with a friendly wooden stowaway mouse wrapped in matching tapestry fabric
- Perfect as somewhere to rest your legs in the evenings in front of the fire
- Dimensions: Height: 28cm approx, diameter: 26cm approx
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Delivery: This item will be made to order, please allow up to two weeks for delivery (although sometimes this is shorter!)
About the maker: Jarrod produces our beautiful footstools from his workshop near Kidwelly in South Wales. He is inspired by the heritage fabrics of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and turns them into these special and unique items, all featuring his signature wooden mouse.