Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A stunning artwork by renowned Ceredigion-based artist Anita Woods, featuring a lively otter exploring a moonlit river.
Anita's nature-inspired work is magical - invoking a sense of wonder at the beauty of the night, the moon, the landscapes; and the wild creatures that dwell there.
- Limited edition print
- 18" x 14" inch (45cm x 35cm) with mount
- Mounted in white (please note this does not come framed)
- Printed on sustainably sourced card
- An exclusive sized print - only sold at Welsh Otter
- Delivers in three working days
About the maker: Anita lives and works in Mid Wales near the shore of Cardigan Bay. She finds a wealth of inspiration from the amazing landscapes that surround her, and from the beautiful waters of the Ceredigion coast. She also teaches art workshops and runs painting holidays from her studio, with wonderful feedback from past students.