Soy Scented Candle and Slate Base - Hoffi CoffiWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This luxury natural soy wax candle, scented with a gentle coffee fragrance, filled our home with a wonderful scent that lasted for hours.
- Hand made in Wales (near Swansea), using the finest quality soy wax for a longer burn time and better scent throw.
- Includes a slate lid that is made from 500 million year old Welsh slate from Blaenau Ffestiniog. This can be used as a candle base, and then later re-used as a stylish coaster.
- Set in a re-usable heavy weight tumbler.
- The large wooden wick has been designed to work perfectly with the soy wax to further help increase the burn time and to ensure a full surface area melt pool, producing the best possible scent.
- Soy wax burns cleanly with little soot released, and they are also non-toxic, meaning they don't release toxins into the air as they burn. Soy wax is also biodegradable.
- Each candle has a 60 hours burn time.
- Presented in a gift box (makes a lovely gift).
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery.
- Size: 10Oz, 9x9x9cm.
About the maker: Our candles are hand produced in a workshop near Neath in Glamorganshire. The company was founded by Kevin over 10 years ago, born out of a love for Welsh design and Welsh products, particularly slate. His goal is to create products that reflect the great heritage of Wales but with a modern and stylish twist.