Soft Natural Welsh Blanket - Wide StripeWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This gorgeous soft blanket is made from sheep raised on a small family run farm near Laugharne. The sheep are bred for the quality of their fleeces, which is then mixed and spun to create beautifully soft and top quality yarn. The fleece is washed, spun and then woven at a woollen mill based in North Carmarthenshire. This means the end-to-end production of this blanket - from sheep to weave - stays completely in the county of Carmarthenshire, with very little additional materials used except the sheep fleece itself.
- A beautifully soft, warm and cosy blanket, made from sheep carefully and ethically reared
- The sheep was raised on a small family farmed near Laugharne. The welfare of the animals is at the centre of everything that the farm does, and every part of the sheep is used so that nothing is wasted
- Woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, using traditional looms
- A completely natural fibre - no chemicals or dyes have been used to treat the wool
- Wool is a natural insulator, is resistant to flame and static electricity, and is medically considered a hypoallergenic product
- Carefully gift boxed
- Washing instructions: Gently handwash with cool water and wool detergent
- Size: 180cm x 130cm approximately
- Delivery: Please allow four working days for delivery