Luxury Knitted Blanket - Mwsogl (Moss)Welsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautifully soft blanket is designed by Katie at her studio in Wales. It features a stunning geometric design that is inspired by Welsh tapestry designs, in a beautiful warm green.
- Made from the highest quality lambswool yarns
- Moss green and cream tones
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- Inspiration for the geometric pattern on the edging comes from traditional Welsh textiles, with a splash of Moroccan tile prints and ceramics.
- Add a splash of colour to a room
- 100% merino lambswool
- Double sided, with a different colour way on each side
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Designed in Swansea by Katie Victoria, woven in Scotland
- Gift boxed
- Size: Two sizes available:
- Large: (Bedcover size): 200cm x 150cm - this size will completely cover a single bed, half cover a double bed, and can be also draped over the end of a king bed or sofa for colour and texture
- Small (Throw size): 130cm x 130cm
- Care: Handwash, spin drain, dry flat, warm heat iron with steam.
About the maker: Katie Victoria works at her studio in Swansea, South West Wales where she creates her collections. Working on a hand powered domestic knitting machine she creates a variety of fabrics and products from hats and scarves to ponchos and cushions, combining high quality merino lambswool and cotton yarns.