Alpaca Natural Welsh Blanket - Brown tones - Extra LargeWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This gorgeous soft blanket is made from alpaca wool raised on a small family farm in South Wales. Alpaca are renowned for the quality and softness of their wool.
The fleece is washed, spun and then woven at a woollen mill based in North Carmarthenshire. This means the end-to-end production of this blanket - from shearing to weave - stays in South Wales, with very little additional materials used except the fleece itself.
- A beautifully soft, warm and cosy blanket, made from alpaca carefully and ethically reared
- Spun and woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, using traditional looms
- A completely natural fibre - no chemicals or dyes have been used to treat the wool and the natural colours of the yarn come through
- Wool is a natural insulator, is resistant to flame and static electricity, and is medically considered a hypoallergenic product
- Carefully gift boxed
- Washing instructions: Gently handwash with cool water and wool detergent
- Size: 220cm x 180cm approximately (extra large)
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery