Croesi Wool Cushion - CelynWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful small cushion is woven in Wales and is made from our Celyn blanket fabric. It features an unusual cross design in deep red and grey. 'Celyn' is Welsh for holly which we feel suits the rich tones of this cushion perfectly, and is the perfect cushion for brightening up dark winter interiors.
- 100% wool outer with a polyester cushion pad
- A striking shade and pattern that would look great livening up a sofa, bed or chair
- Please note the red is a softer, more muted red, rather than a primary bold red shade
- Soft and cosy, and perfect for scattering with other cushions
- The weave is soft and supple
- Removable cover with zip opening on one side
- Delivery: Please allow three days for delivery
- Size: Available in two sizes, Large: 50cm x 50cm, and Small: 30cm x 30cm
- Care instructions: Hand wash or dry clean only
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.