Rhesog VaseWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
'Rhesog' is a Welsh word meaning 'stripes or lines'.
This beautiful vase features a striking tactile and unusual 'rhesog' effect on the outside. The pattern has been painstakingly carved out in the clay by hand, and then glazed in dark blue.
- Created with love by our master potter in the hills of Carmarthenshire
- The entire process from throwing to glazing is by hand in the same workshop
- Each vase is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Perfect for displaying freshly picked wildflowers and garden blooms
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
- Height: 19cm
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today.