Recycled Wool Picnic Blanket - TryfanWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Picnic in style with our stunning recycled wool picnic rug in a lovely plum and green check. Perfect for use in the garden for picnics and barbeques - and making full use of your outside space.
- The upper is woven from environmentally friendly 50% recycled wool, and 50% from other fibres.
- Waterproof protective nylon lining backing in plum
- Folds to a compact size and held with a webbing strap for easy carrying
- Perfect for walking or bike rides
- Made from leftover yarn at the mill that would otherwise go to waste
- Short fringed edging on two sides
- Ideal for BBQs, picnics and staycations
- Gift wrapped for the perfect present
- Made in North Wales
- Cool wash only
- Size: 120×150 cms when unfolded
- Delivery: Three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.