Pysgodyn Jug - LargeWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Fish (or 'pysgodyn' in Welsh) are the centrepiece of this striking jug. The geometric fish motif has been intricately hand-carved into the clay to produce a stunning and modern effect. In light blue and white colouring.
- Created with love by our master potter in the hills of Carmarthenshire
- The creation of a single item from throwing to painting to decorating is done carefully and painstakingly by hand in the same hilltop workshop
- Each jug is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great to use for milk, as a water jug, or as an alternative flower vase. Or purely to brighten up a dresser!
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
- Height: 20cm
- Delivery: Three working days
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today.