Merino Throw - 'Pinc' Soft pink whiteWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A beautiful super soft throw in pure merino wool, we can vouch that it is really cosy and tactile! We took our merino throws to the Llandeilo Festival of the Senses and customer feedback was amazing - 'so so soft' was the overwhelming feedback.
- The fabulous chevron pattern incorporates soft pink and white to give a breath of warmth and style to your home
- Warm enough for chilly nights, but light enough for summer
- Would work well to brighten up a neutral colour scheme, or mixed with other patterns for a eclectic look
- 100% supersoft merino wool - amazingly soft and tactile (customer feedback!)
- Gift boxed for a perfect present
- Made by a company based in North Wales
- Dimensions: 140cm x 180cm
- Care instructions: Machine washable on cool gentle wash, specialist wool detergent is advised
- Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: Based in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Located on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles suitable for all settings of the home.